A quick real estate market data update for the Hollows subdivision in Jonestown, Texas for the last 12 months:
- Between September 18th, 2009 and September 18th, 2010, 3 homes have sold in The Hollows at Northshore.
- 7 homes are currently for sale and 1 under contract.
For the 3 homes that have sold:
- The highest selling price was $650,000 for a 3,244 square foot home. This home was on the market for 310 days!
- The lowest selling price was $305,000 for a 1,523 square foot home which sold in 14 days.
- The median selling price (half sold above, half sold below) was $390,000 for a 2,582 square foot house.
- The median days on the market was 185.
For the 7 homes for sale in The Hollows:
- The highest list price is $1,399,000 for a house with 4,208 square feet. This home has been on the market for 601 days.
- The lowest list price is $375,000 for a house that is 1,626 square feet. This one has been on the market for just 25 days.
If you would like to have your neighborhood featured on our site, feel free to contact me at askOrlando@theappraisaliq.com and just type the name of your community on the subject line. I look forward to hearing from you.