Teravista, Round Rock Real Estate 78665
A quick real estate market data update for the Teravista subdivision in Round Rock for the last 6 months:
- Between March 8th and September 8th, 2010, 72 homes have sold in Teravista.
- 63 homes are currently for sale and 12 are under contract.
- This gives an absorption rate of about 12 houses/month that sell.
- With 63 currently for sale, that gives about a 5 month inventory of homes.
For the 72 homes that have sold:
- The highest selling price was $387,829 for a 4588 square foot home built in 2007 which sold in 24 days.
- The lowest selling price was $155,000 for a 1685 square foot home built in 2007 which sold in 13 days.
- The median selling price (half sold above, half sold below) was $207,750 for a 2663 square foot house.
- The average days on the market was 80, which is skewed to the higher end by one home that sat for 298 days before selling.
For the 63 homes currently on the market:
- The highest list price is $398,500 for a house with 4583 square feet that was built in 2007. This one has been on the market for 148 days.
- The lowest list price is $160,000 for a house that is 1848 square feet and was built in 2005. This one has been on the market for 5 days.
More Teravista Market Data
Another take on recent Market Activity for Teravista is summarized in this Austin Appraiser 60 Second Market Update:
I’ve also seen a bunch of searches for “Terra Vista Round Rock”, so if you’ve found this page and this isn’t the area you’re looking for, please send me a note and I can dig up some market information for you, too.
Photos of Teravista Homes
We like to take photos where ever we go, so here are a few of the homes in Teravista that caught our eye this fall. Note that these aren’t for sale – they’re just attractive homes in this area of Round Rock.
Leave a Reply