A quick real estate market data update for the Milwood subdivision in Austin, Texas for the last 3 months:
- Between June 22, 2010 and September 22, 2010, 41 homes have sold in Milwood.
- 80 homes are currently for sale and 16 are under contract.
- This gives an absorption rate of about 14 houses/month that sell.
- With 80 homes currently for sale, that gives just under 6 months of inventory of homes.
For the 41 homes that have sold:
- The highest selling price was $272,000 for a 2,912 square foot home. This home was on the market for 188 days!
- The lowest selling price was $92,501 for a 1,023 square foot home which sold on the same day it was listed.
- The median selling price (half sold above, half sold below) was $168,500 for a 1,657 square foot house.
- The median days on the market was 36.
For the 80 homes for sale in Milwood:
- The highest list price is $264,900 for a house with 4,052 square feet. This home has been on the market for 224 days.
- The lowest list price is $124,000 for a house that is 920 square feet. This one has been on the market for just 2 days.
If you would like to have your neighborhood featured on our site, feel free to contact me at askOrlando@theappraisaliq.com and just type the name of your community on the subject line. I look forward to hearing from you.