Forest Creek, Round Rock Real Estate ValuesA quick real estate market data update for the Forest Creek subdivision in Round Rock, Texas for the last 12 months:
- Between September 12th, 2009 and September 12th, 2010, 97 homes have sold in Forest Creek.
- 54 homes are currently for sale and 7 are under contract.
- This gives an absorption rate of about 8 houses/month that sell.
- With 54 currently for sale, that gives just over 6 months of inventory of homes.
- The highest selling price was $540,000 for a 5,158 square foot home. This home was on the market for 517 days!
- The lowest selling price was $180,000 for an 1,800 square foot home which sold on the same day it was listed.
- The median selling price (half sold above, half sold below) was $256,000 for a 3,092 square foot house.
- The median days on the market was 45.
- The highest list price is $2,000,000 for a house with 9,089 square feet. This home has been on the market for 403 days.
- The lowest list price is $159,900 for a house that is 1,800 square feet. This one has been on the market for just 2 days.
Photos of Homes in the Forest Creek subdivision in Round Rock
Map of Forest Creek in Round Rock, TX
View Larger Map