Appraisers Austin, Texas, appraising homes, land or small residential income properties.
See our Texas property appraiser coverage area in the sidebar to the right.
As a Texas property appraiser, located in Northwest Austin, we provide residential appraisal services to determine home values. We have appraised thousands of homes, from old ones near the city center, to new subdivision homes in Round Rock and Cedar Park, to gigantic ones along the shores of Lake Travis. When we’re not out on an assignment, we’re probably out shooting video or photos of subdivisions to provide Real Estate Market Area Reports for our clients and readers of our blog.
Some of the Appraisal Types We Perform
Determining a home’s value for homeowners who plan to list their home For Sale By Owner (FSBO) in the Greater Austin Area
Appraisals for PMI Cancellation
Date of Death Valuations
Divorce Appraisals for Divorce Property Settlements
Appraisals for Legal issues such as Debt Consolidation
Expert Witness Testimony
Estate Appraisals for Estate Planning
Employee Relocation packages where the value of the property to be sold should be determined by an appraisal
Listing Appraisals for Realtors and Home Owners
Why Choose Appraisal IQ as your Property Appraisers for Austin, Texas?
- All appraisals are performed by a Certified Residential Appraiser, licensed in Texas.
- Inspection appointments are made within 24 hours of receiving the appraisal order.
- We offer competitive fees with discounts for bulk appraisals.
- We will deliver your report within 24-48 hours on average after inspection.
- We strictly adhere to the standards set forth in theUSPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice)
Appraisal IQ carries E & O Insurance.
Quick Stats for Austin Homes Sold in 2010:
- 5775 Austin Homes sold Year to Date (September 9th, 2010)
- Median sales price (half sold above, half sold below) of these homes was $249,999.
- Median Size was 2023 square feet.
- The median days on the market was 36.
Austin Appraisals by Tech Savvy Appraisers
Although our experience in appraising stretches back to the 1990s, we are part of the next generation of real estate appraisers – tech savvy, early adopters of improved tools and technology, and we are engaged daily in discussions with other appraisers in Texas and across the country discussing appraisal practice and business practices that bring us to the forefront of appraisal services companies that won’t be left behind by changing regulations and the changing appraisal industry.
We’re moving past the HVCC area. Rest assured we’ll be here when you need us as for the Texas Appraisal Services and Austin Appraisals you need for home valuations for yourself or your clients.
Let Appraisal IQ be Your Austin Appraisers
Austin is a city of 750,367 (2010 population) in Central Texas.
Who Can Order an Austin Appraisal?
Anyone can! If you’re not sure what type of property appraisal you need just call us at (512) 541-2107 and explain what you are trying to do so that we can figure out the appraisal product that meets your needs.
Fee Schedule for Austin Appraisals
Data obtained from the Austin Area MLS, otherwise known as ACTRIS.