Are Your Appraisers the Best on the Market?
Will you be able to maintain your lender and mortgage broker relationships if your appraisers aren’t the best? Do you want to take that chance? Have your clients lost business because the appraisers on your roster weren’t familiar enough with the local real estate market to understand the subtle home valuation differences that can impact an opinion of value?
Will you be able to keep these clients if they can’t keep theirs?
If you are an Appraisal Management Company, you know how important it is to have knowledgeable, local appraisers on your roster. The most knowledgeable appraisers frequently aren’t the cheapest. If they’re going to determine value, shouldn’t they at least know their own?
We know value, and we know Austin and Central Texas.
With Travis, Williamson, Hays, Bastrop and Caldwell Counties in our Service Area, you can count on us to turn your appraisal orders around according to your schedule. Your Austin appraiser should be Orlando Masis.
Cut to the chase – here is our appraisal fee schedule.
Your Business is Our Business
We will meet YOUR deadlines for your appraisal assignments, and will provide products and services according to your requirements. We strictly adhere to the highest quality USPAP standards, employ the latest professional tools and applications and take personal ownership in delivering customer value.
Please call (512) 541-2107 to speak directly with a Texas State Certified Residential Appraiser.
You Can Submit Real Estate Appraisal Orders:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Registering online with Appraisal Port or a la mode’s Mercury Network and then adding Orlando Masis to your panel of appraisers.
Appraisal IQ’s Real Estate Appraisal Services:
- Appraisals are performed by a Orlando Masis, a Texas Certified Residential Appraiser, licensed to perform residential real estate appraisals in Texas.
- Inspection appointment made within 24 hours of receiving the appraisal order.
- Competitive fees with discounts for bulk appraisals.
- 24-48 hour turnaround time on average after inspection.
- Pre- and post-appraisal consulting.
- We will update the client on any problems seen during the inspection of the property.
- We strictly adhere to the standards set forth in the USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice)
- Appraisal IQ carries E & O Insurance.
We appraise Property in Travis, Williamson, Hays, Bastrop and Caldwell Counties, Including these Towns and Cities:
Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, Georgetown, Leander, Lakeway, Kyle, Buda, Dripping Springs, Bastrop, Manor, Elgin, Lago Vista, Lake Travis, Lockhart, Wimberly, Briarcliff, Westlake Hills, Hutto, Manchaca, Driftwood, Bee Caves, Johnson City.
If your city isn’t on this list, call (512) 541-2107 to ask about service for your area.