Home Valuation is Our Business
We provide Real Estate Appraisal Services in Austin and Central Texas, including Travis County, Williamson County, parts of Hays County and Caldwell County (Lockhart only).
Our home valuation services include determining the Market Value of homes or small residential income dwellings. We use the latest appraisal technology and internal quality checks to minimize client callbacks and report corrections. We’re approved to perform FHA appraisals!
Our Real Estate Appraisal Services include:
- Determining a home’s value for homeowners who plan to list their home For Sale By Owner (FSBO)
- Divorce Appraisals for Divorce Settlements
- Appraisals for Legal issues such as Debt Consolidation
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Property appraisals for Estate Planning
- Property Measuring and Sketching Services
Find out today out how we can meet your certified residential appraiser needs: Call (512) 541-2107, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form at the upper right of this page.
You Can Submit Residential Real Estate Appraisal Orders:
- By email to email@example.com or by calling (512) 541-2107 for more details.
You Can Expect the Following from Appraisal IQ:
- All appraisals are performed by a Certified Residential Appraiser, licensed to perform residential real estate appraisals in Texas.
- Inspection appointment made within 24 hours of receiving the appraisal order.
- Competitive fees with discounts for bulk appraisals.
- Fast turnaround time on average after inspection.
- We will update the client on any problems seen during the inspection of the property.
- We strictly adhere to the standards set forth in the USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice)
Austin and Central Texas
Appraisal IQ performs Texas Residential Property Appraisals in the following towns and cities, as well as many other communities in Central Texas: Austin, Liberty Hill, Leander, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Round Rock, Hutto, Taylor, Elgin, Lago Vista, Lakeway, West Lake Hills, Westlake, Bee Caves, Manchaca, Dripping Springs, Manor, Pflugerville, Hays, Kyle, and Buda, and Dripping Springs.
If you need a Central Texas or Austin Appraiser, please call Appraisal IQ for courteous, professional and FAST Real Estate Appraisal Services! Please remember us for the times when you need a residential property appraisal:
Before you List your Home for Sale
Homes that are priced right for the market sell quickly. Before you list your home for sale, find out the market value for your property to help you plan your marketing strategy accordingly. This is true whether you are planning to sell your home as a For Sale By Owner (FSBO) or with a REALTOR®.
Before you Submit an Offer to Purchase a Home
Buyers can use an objective opinion of value to also help in negotiations with a seller. The appraisal can be used for mortgage financing. It is best to get the appraisal ordered before the option period expires.
The Appraisal IQ Team knows the value in purchasing real estate for an investment. We will evaluate the market value for a property you are considering for an investment, taking into consideration the current and proposed income from the property as well as from comparable properties in the area.