Property Appraisals: Pick Yours
Property Appraisal by Appraisal IQ in Austin and Central Texas will determine the Fair Market Value of your real estate. When you need know value, you need a Certified Appraiser (aka, a Texas Certified Residential Appraiser), licensed to appraise real property.
Common Property Appraisal Types
The most common types of property appraisals performed by Appraisal IQ include:
- Single Family Homes
- Primary and Secondary Mortgages
- Listing Appraisal
- Pre-Purchase Appraisal
- PMI Removal
- Investment Property Appraisal
- Mortgage Refinancing Appraisal
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) Removal
- 2 to 4 Multi-Family Dwellings
- Waterfront & View Property
- Vacant Land
- Estate Appraisals & Probate
- Complex Property
- Historical (Retrospective) Appraisals
Not Sure What You Need?
If you aren’t sure which type of realty appraisal will best meet your needs, please give us a call at (512) 541-2107, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to speak with a Certified Residential Appraiser.
Our Service Area in Central Texas for property appraisal includes Travis, Williamson, Hays, Caldwell and Bastrop counties.