Real Estate Update for Avery Ranch in Round Rock, Texas
The most recent market data for this subdivision can be found in Avery Ranch Real Estate Market Sales Data for 2009 and 2010
This video provides real estate sales data for the 12 month period ending September 14th, 2010.
12 Month Sales Data Snapshot
For another take on the sales data for this area, here are the number for the 6 month period ending September 8th, 2010.
A quick real estate market data update for the Avery Ranch subdivision in Round Rock for the last 6 months:
- Between March 8th and September 8th, 2010, 107 homes have sold in Avery Ranch.
- 64 homes are currently for sale and 18 are under contract.
- This gives an absorption rate of about 18 houses/month that sell.
- With 64 currently for sale, that gives less than a 4 month inventory of homes.
For the 107 homes that have sold:
- The highest selling price was $575,000 for a 4403 square foot home built in 2007 which sold in 227 days.
- The lowest selling price was $158,000 for a 2511 square foot home built in 2003 which sold in 110 days.
- The median selling price (half sold above, half sold below) was $240,000 for a 2344 square foot house.
- The average days on the market was 52, which is skewed to the higher end by one home that sat for 329 days before selling.
For the 64 homes currently on the market:
- The highest list price is $625,000 for a house with 4461 square feet that was built in 2005. This one has been on the market for 97 days.
- The lowest list price is $169,900 for a house that is 1518 square feet and was built in 2004. This one has been on the market for 169 days.
Historical Market Updates for Avery Ranch
For additional real estate sales data for this Round Rock subdivision, please refer to our Avery Ranch Market Update for March 2010.
Leave a Reply