Independent Fee Appraisers for Residential Real Estate
We are a locally-owned appraisal company that specializes in the residential real estate market in Austin and Central Texas. We are independent fee appraisers, which means we own our own business – no part of our appraisal company is owned or managed by any other entity such as a bank or mortgage lending institution. We provide an unbiased opinion of value and will not appraise property where we have any interest in the outcome of the appraisal.
We appraise property for Home Owners, Lenders and Mortgage Professionals, Appraisal Management Companies (AMCs), REALTORS, Accountants and Attorneys.
If you would rather speak with a real live person than dig through a realty appraisal company website for your answers, please call (512) 541-2107 to speak with an expert.
What to Expect from Your Independent Fee Appraiser from Appraisal IQ
- All appraisals are performed by a Certified Residential Appraiser, licensed in Texas. Your appraiser will also be approved for FHA Appraisals.
- Inspection appointment made within 24 hours of receiving the appraisal order.
- Competitive fees with discounts for bulk appraisals.
- We turn orders around quickly after inspection, usually within 48 hours.
- We will update the client on any problems seen during the inspection of the property.
- We strictly adhere to the standards set forth in the USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice)
- Appraisal IQ carries E & O Insurance.
Remember – when you need to know the real value, you need an unbiased appraisal company – not one that works for the bank or financial institution that needs to know the value of your property for a loan. The bank might be the one that orders the appraisal but as independent fee appraisers our job is to determine actual market value, not a pre-determined number needed to make or break your deal.